Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wet Labor day

Well here is my first blog.
It's a horrible wet weekend here today, record rain, usually September is the nicest month around here.
Oh well. We will make the best of it.
I'm sitting with my three year old daughter watching a show about sharks, she keeps asking me if this fish or that fish has friends. I tell her they do, but I realize I have no scientific proof so I hope she doesn't call me on it some day. That could be an akward call from college.
Well going to go for now, I will try to stay interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Huzzah!! You have a blog now *fffffffffinally* rolls eyes...way to enter into the next century! hehehe.
    Tell your little red head that fish spend the day eating, pooping and swooping around other fish saying, "Helloooo my little friend. My, you're looking tasty today..."
    Then blame Sticky.

    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kind of a nice thought to imagine that fish have friends. I am not sure that they do but I like the idea of a world where every living creature has friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laoch I agree, if the naked mole rat can have friends than I'm sure fish do to

    ReplyDelete